1. When two guys the size of Russia decide to take up the whole sidewalk.
2. Politics and Racists.
3. Tweens and Pre-Teens.
4. A specific professor of mine.
5. Ice water that isn't free.
6. Spoiled food that I didn't know I had until it spoiled.
8. Multiple serving sizes in a single package that doesn't reseal.
9. Not having a straw, a spoon, lotion, a fork, or scissors whenever I need them.
10. Static-y hair.
11. Slow internet because your neighbors hog all the wifi.
12. Only noticing your one glaring spelling mistake AFTER you send the email.
13. Nurses that rip the bandage off the opposite direction.
14. Vulgar rap music. (As opposed to good rap, like Eminem.)
15. Any screamo music.
17. Restaurants that cook vegetables in butter.
18. Velcro that snags my tights.
19. People who have more than 20 items in the 20-Items-or-Less isle.
Because some people need to learn how to MOVE IT ALONG.
Because I ordered the veggies to be healthier than the fries, not exactly LIKE the fries.
Because you just can't reason with a Tween. Especially if they're a Belieber.
Because that's just How It Is