2. Those pictures elementary school children are forced to look at depicting the before-and-after effects of tobacco use.
3. The way my throat closes up every time I eat or drink anything with cinnamon in it.
4. "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke
5. Miley's haircut.
6. Those articles Time Magazine always publishes about Peruvian child-brides.
7. My aunt's casseroles.
8. Yearbook photos from the 80's and 90's.
9. White Supremacists.
10. People who use letters instead of real words on the internet: lol, omg, u, lmao, etc.
Because isn't that the entire point of those photos? To scare the be-jeezis out of everyone?
Because I'm starting to think maybe I should cut back on cinnamon... Except for the cinnamon dulce lattes I frequent from Starbucks. Allergic or not, those stay.
Because sometimes it makes me wonder if the English language is dying.
Because that's just How It Is