2. My last haircut.
3. Deciding it would be a good decision to buy my first drink from a bar on St. Patrick's day.
4. The month I went vegan.
5. Using the term "donkey punch" before I understood what it actually meant.
6. Forgetting that my e-mail signature was "Hollah at yo GURL"... For five years.
7. Rapping for the Arkansas-Oklahoma state fair talent show.
8. My tramp stamp (just kidding, Mom).
9. The time I was abandoned by my then-friend at 12:00 midnight in Wrigleyville (not kidding, Mom.)
10. The time I ALMOST consumed weed brownies. (In my defense, they look just like regular brownies.)
11. My wardrobe choices my entire freshman year in high school.
12. Never learning to drive.
13. Continuing to consume cinnamon despite the fact that it makes my throat close up, my tongue swell, and parts of my mouth go numb.
14. That time in Elementary school I told everyone I had crabs, without specifying that they were hermit crabs, and they were my pets.
15. Using self-tanner. Ever.
The Top 10 Choices I'd Make Again in an Instant
1.Making it this far without being a convict.
2. Quitting piano lessons.
3. Rapping for the only beauty pageant I was ever in (and taking top 5, thankyouverymuch).
4. Being a ginger.
5. Getting rid of my pet rat, Josie.
6. Making it this far without being a prostitute.
7. Being super pale.
8. My Starbucks VIP gold card.
9. Living in a 190sqft apartment with my brother... and bunk beds.
10. Having my baby (again, just kidding, Mom).
Because I probably would have died if Mrs. Amy hadn't forced me to eat a sandwich.
Because there's nothing worse than a bob and bangs.
Because I thought she was a mouse when I bought her.
Because that's just How It Is.