Now I use them all the time.
2. I despise football.
3. I only listen to country music when I have my ipod on shuffle and am too lazy to skip.
4. I've never eaten deer. Or squirrel. Or frog legs (until just recently).
5. I wear shoes.
6. I live with my brother because it's cheap, not because we're married.
7. I have all of my teeth.
8. I say "tobacco", not "tabakee".
9. No, I don't know your cousin who lives somewhere in the general vacinity of the state I was raised in, and I know the Duggars (19-kids-and-counting people) by happen stance, NOT because Arkansas is that small. (Besides, there were only, like, ten of them back then anyways.)
10. I never wore camouflage to prom, or anywhere else for that matter.
11. I'm not a racist.
Because being raised below the Mason Dixon line doesn't make us all the same.
Because we actually have proper dental care, contrary to popular belief.
Because, seriously, I really hate football.
Because that's just How It Is.